Even though most will use the words “dimensions” and “realms” interchangeably, they are different. Realms are different worlds/realities while dimensions are different “planes of existence” or more abstract in nature. But, if you do use either one; don’t worry, just about everyone does.
The Known Dimensions (in no real order of importance)
- Dimension of magic, dreams, and imagination (aka The Astral Plane or the Quantum Dimension/Realm)
- The Void, The Nothing, Entropy
- The Everything, The Big Bang, All-Creation
- The Nexus
- Web of Dark Realms (aka the WODR, the Forbidden Realms, or Dark Realms)
- Anti-logic: the place where the “laws of the universe” no longer apply
It is believed there is at least twelve dimensions, possibly more, but they have yet to be discovered.