Place of Origin:
Transylvania (or so he claims)
- Black and red duster jacket
- Black shirt with red collar
- Black boots with red trim
- Black pants
- Red gloves
- Tall, dark, and handsome
- Purple eye color and red eyes instead of white
- The Xacians created the vampire virus in order to create an army that could stand against the Sirian fighters. This began the feud between werewolves and vampires. Eventually, the Xacians abandoned their allies, but the werewolf-vampire feud continues.
- Vlad was not turned, but was born a vampire. His family was part of the vampire upperclass. He was a count. Eventually, Vlad rejected the bloodthirsty ways of his brood (aka clan, aka family) and joined ILOST.
- He doesn’t talk about his past–so don’t ask (unless you want your arm ripped off).
- He has a journal with entries about his past, but if you think asking him was bad…try reading his journal. He also has a picture of his biological family and one of his new “family,” his ILOST team.
- He’s gruff, grumpy, and expects his team to be “well oiled.” He cares greatly about his old and new family. He tries to convert his vampire family whenever possible.
- Went through a very rough blood withdrawal period. Very rough.
- Spends his free time training. Lots of training.
- Enhanced speed, strength, senses
- Can morph into a bat, swarm of bats, or mist
- Can survive in extreme environments
- Since he is reformed, he can tolerate sunlight and casts a reflection
- Afraid of “falling off the wagon” and returning to his bloodthirsty past
- Afraid of teammates learning the truth of his past and what he’d done (there’s a photo of him during the London Blitz…as one of the pilots who bombed London)
- Dark Star sunlight and unholy water
- Stake (or any object) to the heart “kills” him until it is removed
- Likes garlic too much