“I refuse to Rage Quit.”
MyVideo Maker turned bounty hunter
- Red, unruly hair
- Tall and gangly
- High-pitched voice: when nervous his Irish accent slips in more
- Black cloak, shirt, pants, and boots
- Black hood and cloak
- Fiery trim along cloak
- Face can’t be seen, but his fiery-red eyes can be
- Speaks in a whispery, wraith-like voice
- Before the Shift, Ryan did game commentary videos on MyVideo under the name Ryack. He’d made it to 999,999 subscribers before the Shift occurred (this fact still bothers him).
- Like many Gamers, Ryan became a bounty hunter because it used his skills of exploration and puzzle-solving.
- Like Max, Ryan remembers the previous world; but unlike Max, Ryan has been trapped in New Town for months to years where it has only been a few days to Max.
- Taught how to be a bounty hunter by a fellow hunter named Daniel.
- Misses his old life.
- Might have a sister.
- Had a 1967 Pontiac GTO before the Shift.
- Can tell time by the sun or moon
- Can tell direction by sun or stars
- Combat trained
- Some agility
- Excellent hand-eye coordination
- Human injuries–his suit does protect him some
- Magic cloak that allows him to transform into Ryack
- Suit that protects him and allows a slight increase in his speed, strength, and agility
- Magic sword that can stun or kill
- Grapple hook
- Various potions and talismans
- Magic bolas that don’t miss
- Bounty hunter scroll: contains a list of current bounties
- Nevermore, a midnight black mare with fiery horse feathers, tail, and mane